The core ingredient
The individual cyberIDT starter package consists of:
- the online questionnaire (approx. 12 min)
- the exec summary of the personal cyberIDT feedback report (your individual time)
- the exploration of your personal identity map with a licensed coach in a 1:1 virtual session (60 min) and identifying potential development areas as well as the integration into your work . The coaching is currently available in German or English. Subsequent to the coaching session you receive the full report for further reflection.
In business we are so much more than just our official business face. Above all, we increasingly initiate business and work relationships through social media and networks. Our online self-representation leaves a first impression and informs our business contacts and co-workers for future face-to-face and online meetings about many aspects of 'who we are'.
Broadening our understanding of the many identities in our own portfolio enables us to make conscious choices about which aspects to activate so that we can tap into other people’s identity maps in order to build robust connections.
The cyberIdentity Development Tool (cyberIDT) is the development tool for
- exploring and enriching your (avatar) self-awareness through use of the 12 identity elements
- providing the foundation for building effective (cyber)relationships for success in business
Our identity is a construct. We have coexisting, multifaceted and overlapping identities, with tangible and intangible identity elements, whose importance shifts depending on context. The tangible identities such as gender or ethnicity are encrypted in our body, whereas the less visible characteristics of our identity, the intangible elements, are either chosen, in cases such as our political affiliations, or developed, in cases such as our further education.